Sunday, June 14

Pink Dot 2015


Second year attending Pink Dot, I'm glad I did. I guess it will just be a yearly affair I will never miss anymore. On a side note, I threw away my only pink shirt, and only realise on the day itself. Lucky enough to get it on time. Happy that I manage to ask another close friend to join this year, allowing more people to understand how this group of people really are. Stronger than anyone, be who they really are. 

People often ask me, what do you do at Pink Dot, I will reply nothing much. Just picnic, watching performance. It's just like a carnival, you just sit, enjoy and be yourself freely with no one judging you. The only time when LGBT being able to hold their partner hand openly, without having fear of weird eyes looking at you.  




So happy that I finally got the plushie keychain this year! It was OOS last year. 












The heart felt moments when you see straight families bringing their kids along to witness this event. Where they weren't stereotyping against LGBT. But bringing them up with the concept about accepting them for who they are. 


Impromptu picnic idea.   





Till we meet up again for next Pink Dot 16. :)


Fly up high, free yourself. Be proud to be yourself.

No comments: