Sunday, February 19

Just bit and pieces of everything.

I wish I could jot down my feelings accurately.
To express myself as precise as possible.

There's too much sadness in me lately. How long has it been when my heart does not feel heavy? People told me I never share, perhaps I did. Perhaps not to you, or perhaps you did not manage to realise I am trying to convey a message over. However how often people really care or understand your problems?

You're over emotional.

You're just overthinking.

That's the answers you will get.
Just like having a period cramp. People who experience extreme cramps, they will just be crying, and rolling on the floor. However people who's that lucky that never experience what is cramp or only have minor cramps will most possibly think you're just overreacting. Like girl, we all been through this.  But who are you to determine the level of pain since you've never been in the shoe of the person?

Empathy is what we're all lacking.

Please do not feel otherwise if you felt that there's a distance or no longer contacting. Please think that is a way for me to feel less hurt. Or allow me to wait in a distance till the time is right.

I do not understand why human loves playing game. Why do people love running for the wrong person (in any aspect). Haven't we been hurt enough ever since we were a little kid and yet we never learn from all the past mistake.

Is just time to stop allowing myself to the same old bullshit. I'm just done hurting myself over the same old reasons repeatedly.

No comments: