Saturday, January 23

The more I traveled, the more I yearn the life of travel. Part 1.
















Before the end of 2015, I flew alone to another part of the world. A place I wish I could go ever since I saw a local drama that film Tasmania many years back. One of the place to go in my bucket list. So glad I'm manage to strike out this in the list. One of the happy side that I went with one of my closest friend. A trip that consist two of us. I guess travelling with pair is much more difficult than travelling alone or in a group. As in a pair, both have to compromise each other. If you two fall out, there you go with this trip, and of cause your friendship. I'm grateful that we manage to end this trip with a good one. 

So thankful of having you for this trip, because I was basically a loader the entire trip. Make no effort in researching where I wants to go. But hey, I'm not such traveler in any other case. I guess because is sort of her 'area' so I decided to just rely. And that's for OA is for. Thank you for planning since day 8 onwards. Like I promise, I will bring you around Singapore. 

I like the culture in Australia, or I would say Tasmania and Adelaide. I will how everyone lives in such a slow pace life. Taking every step slowly, doing things they enjoy. Where most shops closes at 5pm. Tourist might say is a bad thing, since they are not allow to shop. But to think of it otherwise, is actually a life everyone will wish for. Where you can ample time to hang out with your family and friends. Where real relationships are made, where you understand your friends even more. How many of us in Singapore do have such time? Where we are rushing for school work, project work, even during weekends some working adult are working their ass of for their work. Where having dinner together is such a difficult task to be done. If only we learn to slow down, and look at things in a different perspective. And focus on what is really important. Yes, wealth is important. It brings us to greater height. Think again, if you have the wealth but you do not have the time to enjoy it with people you love. Does it still worth it? 

Nevertheless I still love Singapore a lot. But there's always place for improvement.

P.S certain photos in my iphone, probably will upload some on my phone photo. And will definitely share more photos!

  

No comments: