Friday, December 11

Land of Smile Part 2

Finally touched down to Bangkok! Long awaited place! Pretty disappointed with this Bangkok trip as I did not manage to eat as much food compared to the past. Mainly because I'm out with my parent. And hygiene is probably one of the crucial factors. Dirty, oily and unhealthy. I miss my som tum, mango sticky rice, pork leg rice, and the list goes on....  And the hello kitty cafe is a total killer, whereby their food tasted so horrible and cost 2x the price. Oh well, seeing the smile on someone you love, I guess is worth it. 

I only manage to shop at Platinum Mall and Chinatown. I guess the cons of going with your family. But on the side note, I got lots of loots as compared to the past few years! Nevertheless I had a good experience with my parent on a Bangkok trip. I guess no more shopping trips with fam for me. I guess going with them on a scenic trip is better as compare to many walking that is required. 

Sitting on Tuktuk is probably insane, with the driver cutting the lane as though you are watching a action movie that required a lot of driving stuns. I will say tuktuk is consider a expensive vehicle as compared to BTS or even taxi for a short journey. Yet I will be paying for such experience every time I'm in Bangkok. Why not soak yourself in the culture rather than trying to be so princess-y to take cabs. And BTS can be rather confusing if you do not get their thai accents well.   






Thank you Thailand, I shall see you very soon I hope. :) 

No comments: