Sunday, August 9

Happy Birthday Homeland.


Celebrating Singapore Golden Jubilee. 

I'm so glad that I'm able to be part of Singapore's 50th birthday. Is like we had made a history together for our future generation. Anyhow, managed to get a pair of tickets and went with J since she wanted to go so badly. It has been years since I last be in the parade, moreover at the location is at Padang. It warms my heart to see almost everyone in red and white. Still I do not understand why are people dressed in black and white, especially when is foreigners wearing it. Pfft. Weather was mad warm that day, but at least it's not raining. 








 





Perhaps one of the best parade I've ever witness, heartening to see our singers all coming back to celebrate this occasion.  However pretty disappointed that I'm unable to catch any fireworks because it was blocked by the LCD screen.

One of the happiest and heartfelt moment when everyone singing all the National Day songs together as one. Thank you to everyone that make it happen. Thank you for giving Singapore one of the best birthday celebration ever. 


May Singapore prosperous, and become a even better country! Looking forward to work for a better future with Singapore. 

Even though you are not here presently, but I know you are somewhere watching us. Thank you Mr Lee once again for this 50 years. Singapore can never celebrate 50 years without you building our nation. We will be continuing building the nation as one for the next 5 years, 10 years and many years to come. 

No comments: