Sunday, March 29

Thank you Mr Lee Kuan Yew

I personally do not know Mr Lee Kuan Yew well, and not understanding many things he had did for us. Yet I know, from the beginning till now, I dislike how certain people complain and put nasty comments on anyone in the Parliament. Because deep down I know is never easy to bring up a nation from scratch.

Dear Mr Lee, 

As time flew past, I've seen you grow old. I remember last year 2014 National Day Parade, when your appearance for that event touches and yet break my heart at the same time. I teared, I realise how much you have aged especially after the passed on of your dearest wife. 

Thank you giving up 50 years of your life, to build up this nation. Many called you a ruthless man, but due to your attitude and character that allowed Singapore, a small red dot to flourish. From a nation that no one look upon to, and now becoming a well- known nation. 

Thank you for giving so much to Singapore, and I apologise for us for not being grateful at times. You hard work have now been all recognise by the citizens. I hope you could still see it now. Thank you.

There's too many gratuities to be made or say.
And words can never really show how thankful and grateful I am towards you.
For now what I can do for you and the nation to be a proud Singaporean, am always proud to be.

You deserve a good well rest, Mr Lee.
T h a n k y o u.

To Mr Lee HL and family,

please take good care of your health. You look so tired. Thank you for the speech, and being so brave in front of the nation at this period. Thank you. 

No comments: