Wednesday, December 31

2014

2014 has definitely been one of the best and the worst year. 

Many huge fights happened in the year of 2014, that I've been so afraid of this world. The fact that I wish I could run away and never get back. Where I could start a life anew, and forget about everyone I once knew. The year where I believe I should never confine to anyone even to the one who you thought meant something to you. Because the world do not just revolve around you, and no one cares a shit of your matter. Even if they do, probably nothing could be solve. Thus you told yourself, no matter how upset you are, you just got to put on a smile, and you keeping some hope that one day everything will be fine. 

I lost someone whom I loved dearly, in any sense, I gave up the person I loved the most. Reality hit me, because I knew no matter how much you love somebody, when is time to let go, you should. I could never figure everything that happened up till now. Ignorance is a bliss I guess. If I manage to laugh back at myself now, I guess I'm fine. Time never really heal the wound, it just make me stronger and numb.

And the number of tears I dropped this year, I lost count. To people whom I thought I would have never tear for. Because these people just meant so much to me.

I have laughed so often after math. Regardless of how funny or silly it is, I will just burst out into laughter. Someone told me, I brought laughter into their life. I wonder if I am truly happy or am I just putting on a mask. Whichever reason it is, I'm glad I am smiling. Probably smiling and laughing the most number of times in my 22 years on earth.

I would like to thank everyone that make me smile this year. Thank you all for everything and being my listening ears. Without any of you, I will not be who I am.

Thank you favourite, the one who been with me from the start till now. I am so glad that I have you back in 2013. Making us even closer and now we can't live without each other. You seen my worst and definitely deserve my best. I don't know what to do if you ain't here.

Thank you sunflower, even when you are far away at that point of time yet you make sure I was fine from time to time. We may not be close, but your concern and everything you did I'm sure to remember. Even during ...., you have never stop to ask where I am, and hold on to me to make sure I will not fall. Thank you.

Thank you OA friend. One of the best thing that ever happen is to have you back. Took me by surprise how we manage to be that close again, as if nothing has ever happened. Thank you for being my pillar of strength, and thousands of letters and notes send to me just to perk me up and keep me motivated. Thank you for coming back.

Many thanks to my colleagues for being there. And have to bear my emo songs for many months and my sudden break down. So glad that our relationship are so much better now, with frequent meeting and outings after work! May this last till we are old, June 2015 our 2d1n trip please! HAHAHHAA.

To the rest that are in my life, friends and family. At time I feel like a bitch for being mad at you all yet deep down you all are still the one that I care. Thank you all for being part of my memories in 2014. Esp some guys whom I am so much closer now. I treasure everyone of you. And thank you for everything.
You know who you are.

Even thank you to you.

Words are never enough, and I can't pen down everything here.

Goodbye 2014, and hello 2015.  

No comments: